Lawn mowers, chainsaws, bicycles, strimmers … the list is endless … why wait until you become a victim.
The first thing you should do is use the uWatch App to record pictures of your vulnerable valuables, the things that you store in and around the garden.
Its quick and easy to use the uWatch App to record a picture of your mower its distinguishing marks and serial numbers, the statue in your garden, the new racing bike in the shed.
Why do it? Because the police need the evidence of exactly what was stolen as
- they have warehouses full of recovered but unidentified mowers, statues and racing bikes.
- and without your evidence they can’t link the criminal they caught with a van full of stuff, to your stolen possessions.
- the pictures are date and time stamped and can be used for positive identification and evidence by the police.
- you can send the pictures to your insurance company and ask them for a better insurance quote.
Then install a uWatch Cube in your shed and one or two Bluetooth Shock sensors at vulnerable points like the back door.
- You will get alerted even if thieves simply tried the door handle
- and if something was stolen you will immediately be able to tell the police
- the exact time this occurred so they can check local CCTV
- and a picture of exactly what was stolen.
The uWatch system is approved under the Police’s “secured by design” scheme.
- Totally portable and instantly deployable security.
- “That will detect crime as it is happening, help prevent crime and help solve it.”
The main features of The Cube are:
- PIR Sensor – Detects any movement within a 135 degree angle
- Camera – Takes Date and Time stamped photos with a wide angle lens
- Shock/Movement Sensor – If the cube is moved or knocked, you will be sent an alert
- Temperature Sensor – You can define a temperature range that if exceeded, you are sent an alert
- GPS – You can track your Cube’s location
- Bluetooth – Connects with additional movement tags
For more information please visit The Cube tab