Pest control relies on breaking the breeding cycle of the pest you are trying to remove, be it moles, rats, rabbits, grey squirrels or something else.
- Trap Monitoring: The uWatch Cube connects with additional Bluetooth shock tags – click to learn more
- These tags can be attached to traps within 20 metres “clear line of sight” of the cube. If the trap is activated, the tag will move and begin transmitting
- The Cube will detect this, take a picture and send an alert to your phone in under 30 seconds, detailing exactly which trap has been activated
- Therefore, you are only visting traps when they have something caught which will save many hours travelling to check them
- Loft monitoring: The Cube does not require mains power or Wi-Fi. Therefore, it works anywhere, simply connecting to the nearest mobile network.
- It is simple and easy to deploy the cube in a loft, kitchen or garage. As soon as a pest moves in front of the cube, a picture will be taken and sent to your phone. This identifies the pest and the exact time/location it was present.
- GPS:The alert from the uWatch Cube, including the trap’s GPS location, can be forwarded to colleagues who might be better placed to attend.
- Photographic Records: Technicians can use the uWatch APP to take and store photographs of trap locations.
- Customer Audit Trails: The uWatch trap alerts can be used to provide audit trails of what traps were deployed, what pests were caught and recovered.
For more information please visit The Cube tab
Click the picture logo above for examples of The Cube in pest control