Pest control relies on breaking the breeding cycle of the pest you are trying to remove, be it moles, rats, rabbits, grey squirrels or something else.
- Trap Monitoring: One uWatch Cube can monitor up to 10 traps within a 50 metre range. The type of trap depends on the specific pest being dealt with but in all cases, once activated a trap is no longer doing it’s job. It needs emptying and resetting as soon as possible, as rats, mice and rabbits breed very quickly.
- Route Efficiency: The primary function of the uWatch Cube in a trapping application is to report when a trap has been activated. In commercial applications, this will save many hours travelling to check traps and prove whether pests are present. Real time alerting of activated traps and photographic evidence of pests being present, optimises a technician’s route and job planning and lowering costs. Should a trap be activated or a pest be photographed near a trap, the technician will receive an alert to their Smartphone within 60 seconds.
- GPS:The alert from the uWatch Cube, including the trap’s GPS location, can be forwarded to colleagues who might be better placed to attend.
- Photographic Records: Technicians can use the uWatch APP to take and store photographs of trap locations.
- Customer Audit Trails: The uWatch trap alerts can be used to provide audit trails of what traps were deployed, what pests were caught and recovered when and where.
The main features of The Cube are:
- PIR Sensor – Detects any movement within a 135 degree angle
- Camera – Takes Date and Time stamped photos with a wide angle lens
- Shock/Movement Sensor – If the cube is moved or knocked, you will be sent an alert
- Temperature Sensor – You can define a temperature range that if exceeded, you are sent an alert
- GPS – You can track your Cube’s location
- Bluetooth – Connects with additional movement tags
For more information please visit The Cube tab