“This is the future of the pest control industry. The Cube allows us to monitor 24/7 and provide excellent customer service”- Shire Pest Solutions
“Within months the cube has paid for itself twice over. It is easy to install and great for monitoring live traps – so you know when to attend, saving you time and money.”- MIDS Pest Control
“I love the cube trap activations, they are spot on and great to monitor access points. It is great to be able to show customers actual photos of pests entering their property”- INSX pest control
- A full year of unlimited data on a roaming SIM
- Lithium batteries
- 12 month warranty
- Access to uWatch app and web pages
- Full technical support and installation assistance
- App includes asset list The asset list allows you to create a date and time stamped photographic record of your valuables. This includes details such as serial numbers, photos of receipts and warranty information. This is all stored on the cloud and can be useful for insurance companies and the police.
- Over the air upgrades to enhance the cubes functionality
- Free cloud storage with secure uWatch servers
To make a living the local mobile pest controller needs to be charging out their time at an average of £55/hr.
Just in reducing unnecessary travelling the Cube will pay for itself many times over in a year, these time-consuming activities also reduce the number of clients the pest controller can manage.
- Legal requirement to check traps daily that may not have caught anything
- Identification of target species before applying pesticides
- Locating sources and size of infestation
Save as little as 7 hours travelling in a year and you have paid for a Cube
During trials Shire Pest Control caught 3 rats in the same trap in 2 hours. Normally that would have required repeated trips to empty the trap.
Leave a Cube in your van at the end of the day as it is as good at spotting criminals as it is pests. It will alert you as soon as someone knocks or opens your van, it will also track the van using GPS.
High or low resolution. Date & time stamped photos
Detects movement up to 5 metres away and a span of 135o. Deploy a cube in a loft, if a rat runs past, a picture will be taken and sent to your phone within 30 seconds.
The lightest movement of the cube itself will prompt an alert
Get an alert if temperature exceeds a predefined range
Track the cube's location
Bluetooth Shock Tags
The Cube can connect with up to 10 uWatch shock tag
Real Time Alerts
Quickly receive push notifications to your smartphone, containing the alert and all details
You can change the functionality of your cube, remotely, from any phone or PC. E.g. turn on GPS tracking
The primary function of the uWatch Cube in a trapping application is to report when a trap has been activated and what has been caught.
In commercial applications, this will save many hours travelling to check traps and prove whether pests are present.
Real time alerting of activated traps and photographic evidence of pests being present, optimises a technician’s route and job planning thus lowering costs. The alerts can be used to provide customer audit trails.
Bluetooth Trap Monitoring
The Cube connects with up to 10 shock tags via Bluetooth.
Therefore, the cube can monitor up to 10 traps or access points that are within “20 metres clear line of sight”.
For example: place a cube in a loft with 4 cage traps. Attach one 'Bluetooth Shock Tag' to each trap. As soon as the trap is activated and the tag moves, an alert and picture are sent to your phone typically within 90 seconds.