- Elderly Care: Activate a Cube at the bottom of the stairs or next to the kettle, if you relative walks past the cube or moves infront of it an alert will be sent to your phone in under 30 seconds. This provides peace of mind to family members, simply knowing their relative is up and about.
- Dementia Care: Discreetly place and activate a uWatch Cube near to the main door. If the Dementia sufferer exits the door, the relative will receive an alert to their smartphone within 30 seconds.
- Alert Sharing: Alerts can be sent to more than one person and can also be escalated to others like neighbours, local friends, careworkers etc.
- Sudden Temperature Change: Monitor the house temperature of your elderly relative. Your uWatch Cube will routinely provide you with temperature as part of its daily reporting to your App as well as when it sends alerts. It can be configured to report a sudden change in temperature too.
- Remote Configuration: You can change the configuration of the uWatch Cube remotely, without having to visit the home being monitored.
The main features of The Cube are:
- PIR Sensor – Detects any movement within a 135 degree angle
- Camera – Takes Date and Time stamped photos with a wide angle lens
- Shock/Movement Sensor – If the cube is moved or knocked, you will be sent an alert
- Temperature Sensor – You can define a temperature range that if exceeded, you are sent an alert
- GPS – You can track your Cube’s location
- Bluetooth – Connects with additional movement tags
For more information please visit The Cube tab
Buy Now for Peace of Mind.