- Backup Security: In case of power and communications being disabled on your site, place activated uWatch Cubes around your site to provide backup knowledge of trespass or attempted theft. If someone accesses your site, you will receive an alert to your smartphone within 60 seconds
- Scaffold Security: Place activated uWatch Cubes on your scaffold installations to warn of trespassing. If someone climbs on to the scaffolding, you will receive an alert to your smartphone within 60 seconds.
- Temporary Site Security: Place activated uWatch Cubes at sensitive points within your temporary site. If these are compromised, you will receive an alert to your smartphone within 60 seconds.
- Lockup Storage Security: Place and activate a uWatch Cube inside your Lockup Storage (thick walls and metal reduce signal). Place a Bluetooth movement sensor on the inside door latch. If someone forces the door or gains entry, you will receive an alert to your smartphone within 60 seconds.
- Asset Register: Routinely take pictures of your valuables on the uWatch Asset List that comes with the App, and should they be stolen, you can immediately share this information with the police and your insurance company.
- Activate only at certain times: You can configure The Cube to only alert within certain times of the day, so while the site is busy, it will remain dormant.
- Remote Configuration: You can change the configuration of the uWatch Cube remotely, without having to visit the gate being monitored.
The main features of The Cube are:
- PIR Sensor – Detects any movement within a 135 degree angle
- Camera – Takes Date and Time stamped photos with a wide angle lens
- Shock/Movement Sensor – If the cube is moved or knocked, you will be sent an alert
- Temperature Sensor – You can define a temperature range that if exceeded, you are sent an alert
- GPS – You can track your Cube’s location
- Bluetooth – Connects with additional movement tags
For more information please visit The Cube tab
Buy Now for Peace of Mind.